As we know, gold is one investment that is safe. Additionally, gold also serves as a protective asset inflation of scours. However, gold prices continue to move according to the market situation. Movement, which tends to rise making it one of the preferred gold investment community since the first.
One of the advantages of gold investment is a relatively stable value makes it very useful for long-term household expenses such as the cost of the pilgrimage or the education of children.
Investing in gold is also no need to have any skills, it just takes a small fee to rent a safe deposit box or stored in a safe place at home. Unlike other investments such as stocks, mutual funds, and others that require special attention.
In addition, more profitable gold because gold can be taken any action after being bought for some time, while having the U.S. dollar should be kept up to date.
Even so, gold also has its drawbacks. Lack of investment gold is a store of gold in large quantities relative risk for theft-prone. Besides, if you keep it in a bank deposit box save you will spend more money.
If you have a small business or planning to build a business, of course we need a strategy to make your business success. Here are 5 important tips that you have the business can continue to grow:
1. Having a business plan
Failing to plan is same like planning to fail. Write down your company's main targets this year, consumers are being targeted marketing and cost to open your business and monthly operating costs of the business you run.
You need to understand and get a true vision of the daily operations of your company, whether you are operating with a loss or profit and whether your cash flow positive.
2. Promotion through online media
The business world today is very dependent on the internet. All that customers need can be obtained only by seen from pc and mobile. As a business owner, you want to make sure you have a marketing company via a powerful online media.
Make your website attractive to meet the needs of your target market and make sure you have a marketing strategy via social media aggressively. Start by creating your Facebook account to introduce your company so that your customers can monitor it and pass it on to your friends and colleagues.
Make a video presentation that can be posted on YouTube, Twitter and Instagram account is also something you must-have. You can submit events to be held or introduce new products that you sell.
You can invite your followers to use your product, give gifts or discounts to attract their interest.
3. Accept credit card payments transactions
Small business size sometimes tend to avoid accepting payment by credit card. But the reality that a credit card has become a primary means of payment. By accepting credit cards you will not only be able to satisfy your customers but is your opportunities to get more customers
The idea behind the ad was to create a strong brand and is easily recognizable. Having a known brand is very important for small businesses. So develop advertising strategies in newspapers and websites.
If there is an opportunity to get a promotion in public, take a chance. Design an attractive business card with your company logo and tagline that can be disseminated to the people you meet. Effective advertising will help you get more customers and quickly grow your business.
5. Keeping financial records
Make sure you have a system to keep track of your finances. By having a proper financial records so you can save a lot of time and energy.
A good strategy can make differentiate your new business from other businesses. The strategy also gives your customers a good reason to choose the trading or other business activities with you.
Good strategy should be developed after consideration of market, customer needs, competition occurs, and the relative advantages of your business, and do not forget, your business has weaknesses.
While the advantages of larger competitors and established may look very intimidating for new business (such as sources of funding with large customer base that has been evenly distributed), any new company also has its own strengths (unfortunately many small business owners are less aware of this and focused on their weaknesses, especially in terms of capital). Such excess is greater flexibility and knowledge about how the company that has been established to put themselves in the market.
The trick is to learn how the giant competitors conduct business, then know what the weaknesses of your business can do. Handed the business skills that are not owned by the large company to its customers, then your business will have its own advantages than others. For example, if you know the business customer X are bored with the monotony of a product design, then you can set a strategy to provide product design more cheerful, colorful, or can be customized as you wish and customer tastes.
Many small businesses try to versatile, self-contained, and so just to attract the number of customers as much as possible. This is referred to as having no strategy at all! Even if you are able to do other tasks well. It would be very difficult for you to succeed in business without a proper strategy and specific.
1. Don't make too much promotion: No one can make people resentful than a company that just sending promotional or sales material continuously. Social network advertising media is not outspoken like that. Be social to establish communication with the first segment of potential customers that you are aiming. They wanted a brand that can be invited to interact like humans instead of robots.
2. Give incentives: Do not make the mistake of making the same message in the same social network. Offers specific to each social networking and promotion of different, followers and fans you will encourage more people to find you.
3. Make it easier for them to find you: Make sure your name is the name of a social networking company and easy to find. On site and blog as well as email, include a link / link clear so people can visit your social networking account.
4. Do a little research: Do not be afraid to use email lists of consumers when they want to create your account. The majority of the platform have the option?? Add your Friend?? which will find any user on your email contact list. Another option is to use a program like Flowtown or RapLeaf.
5. Take a picture: If you're curious why Instagram and Pinterest so popular, here's why. Image is very interesting and contains a lot of meaning. People prefer pictures than text so feel free to share photos of your company, your latest product and other topics.
6. Look: Take the initiative and look for this ideal consumer. Use the search option social networks such as Twitter.com / search to find keywords and tagar (hashtag) that have relevance to your company.
7. Create a contest: Who does not like to race? Many people love contests like this to make followers feel more active and involved in the company by a competitor.
8. Be more personal: Create a conversation and answer the questions given follower. Banya companies that interact only in one direction. Time for you to be different with the two-way interaction. Ask their opinions and ask to communicate more closely.
9. Being a trendsetter: Occasionally make yourself a trendsetter by using your influence to followers / fans. It would be very easy if you are in the field of beauty and fashion. Share photos and tips for followers.
10. Appreciate the input: Show potential customers that you care by always responding to their input and consider the opinions presented. Without good customer base and solid, you will not advance. If you find the same input continuously, it is time to evaluate themselves.